Online Registration

The online registration system (REGISTRATION GATEWAY) streamlines the process in a user-friendly way that promotes greater efficiency, organization, and records management.  The system can be accessed anywhere that supports an internet connection. 

Need a little help before you get started? Please visit our online tutorial session: Review The Online Tutorial

2 people like this

hello this website wont let me access in login In for my son register in school how can I apply him in the current kindergarten class.

4 people like this
I can't update my information I have two returning students

3 people like this
It keeps telling me I'm not allowed on the website

2 people like this
It will not let me update my information to registration she is a returning student. An when I log in access is denied.

2 people like this
Still can't register my kids for school

1 person likes this
I have been trying to register my kids for two weeks! What's wrong with the system??

1 person likes this

I need help register my son for school

1 person likes this
Everytime I log in it's telling me access denied

1 person likes this
Can not update my child's registration

1 person likes this
Need help updating child's registration!

1 person likes this

I need help getting my son registered for 5th grade. I have already done Step 1 of registration, and withdrew him from Avondale Elementary. This website is very confusing, and not user friendly. How do I set up an appointment to drop off his birth certificate, our proof of residence and his packet of information from Avondale? 

Thanks

1 person likes this
Will not let me register
It won't let me allow me access to register

access denied again really

Birmingham City really needs to get it together

No improvements really in the entire time my son has been in system

and he is a junior at Ramsay

I guarantee my daughter will be going elsewhere

Login to post a comment